Saturday, April 12, 2008

Update

I’ve been very, very busy the past few weeks. I just want to take some time to give you an idea where I’m at right now.

Okay. Life was pretty messed up the last few weeks. But it gave me a huge realization: I will act from my truest values and intentions, no matter what tries to bring me down.

I have such a sense of freedom to be happy, fulfilled and just enjoy life no matter how bad things get, that all I want to do is to share this with everyone. 95% of all people’s problems are unnecessary and self created. You just never learned why.

No one has any idea what I’ve been through. I know every person thinks their life was the shittiest, but my life has been exceptionally harsh on me. You’ll know what I mean in a few months.

But I see the same bullshit going on everywhere... unnecessary, self generated pain and suffering. All I can do is sit back and think, “Why do that? Just do this and ALL of your ‘problems’ will be solved”. It’s hard for me when I see this going on everywhere I look.

It took over 5 years for me to figure out what I do now. I almost gave up so many times. I’ve worked extremely hard to get where I am now and my life is only going to get harder. Yes, that’s the price I’ll pay. My life. My dedication. My privacy. Everything.

The illusion of eventually having NO problems in life is one of the many reasons why people can’t enjoy life. They want something better than what they got now that they can’t even enjoy the things that they have in front in them... which are actually the things that truly matter. I have way more to talk about this in future articles.

I still have so much to do, now and later. Owning and operating a business isn’t for someone who wants to get rich quick. It’s for someone who’s willing to shoulder the responsibility, HARD WORK, dedication and level-headedness needed to just barely scrape by for the first few years.

Becoming successful isn’t so great either. People envy and hate you. New people you meet can’t relate to you like a normal person. Someone may seem cool up front but dis you harshly behind your back to make them feel good about themselves again. This is all Ego – needing logical, external reasons to feel good about yourself. I know this will happen because it’s happening already. When I was just some dork loser in high school, no one was threatened by that.

The opposite of Envy is Admiration. You feel envy when you see something within you in someone else. Your mind is telling you you could/should have that also. You just have to uncover it. And when you do, you start to feel admiration when you see others succeed because you feel connected to them rather than separated.

Today, I feel like all this 'hard work' is a very small price to pay and is worth the end result. Because when you’re living your Life Purpose, fulfillment and happiness is the moment in front of you – not some distant, illusionary future event when ‘everything will be perfect and nothing will go wrong ever again and I can finally be happy’.

Things still and will continue to go wrong in my life. I still have to deal with shit that tries to destroy all that I’ve built so far. But, thanks to my strong inner foundation and sense of self, I can easily rise above that and use it in my favor. Talk about sense of control.

I use my struggles and setbacks as POWERFUL ENERGY to create more happiness for myself. It’s a process I’ve developed over the past few years for my own personal use.

Imagine being able to use all your painful life experiences as a source of happiness and fulfillment. If you had/have a hard life, then you have an equal amount of potential for wealth, happiness and fulfillment. You can see why I want to share this knowledge I've discovered.

Personally, it’s painful for me to see what’s going on every single day and knowing that it’s completely preventable. My daughter suffers, my brothers suffer, my parents suffer, my friends suffer and countless people on Reserves and around the world suffer. Needlessly.

Anyway, I have huge plans for 2009. This year is winding up for the big bang; it’s going to knock the world straight onto its head. And I’ll be recording it all here... you’re going to see what a regular person like yourself can do with just a focused intent and some persistence.

1 comment:

rain said...

Hi, I just found your blog on Blog Soldiers. I read a couple of your posts and wanted to say that I like what you're doing here. Keep it up!